We are there when you need us.
In collaboration with Johanniter emergency services and Klinikum Südstadt hospital in Rostock, we have been performing intensive-care helicopter missions in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern since 1993.
We ensure fast, gentle patient transports from one clinic to another on 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day.
Our experienced team, comprising a pilot and a Johanniter paramedic, is assisted by one or two additional doctors to ensure the patient is well cared for throughout the flight. The helicopter itself is equipped with the necessary medical equipment.
Our other fields of operation are team and organ transport, as well as the transport of infants in our incubator
For more information, please visit www.johanniter-luftrettung.de
- Intracerebral bleeding
- Cardial emergencies
- Spinal injuries
- Amputations resulting from accidents
- High-risk pregnancies
- Multiple trauma
- Complex fractures
- Transports of patients requiring breathing apparatus or special monitoring
- Transports of patients across long distances under the supervision of a physician
Our range of services
- Fast, gentle patient transport from one clinic to another
- Patient transports to or from foreign countries
- Transport of newborns in incubators
- Transports of organs or medical teams
- Assistance in case of major accidents, catastrophes etc.
Always there when you need us
For intensive care helicopter enquiries in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: Axel Krafzik